I can’t believe April is almost over. Of course, I’m excited, because I love May. There’s something about May that gets me SO energized. And we have a lot of things we’re working on in the next few weeks, so you’re going to be feeling pretty energized too 🙂
In the meantime, as always we’ve rounded up an eclectic collection of stunners to share in this week’s #fridayfaves !
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. This recipe for skinny peanut butter granola bites from Inside BruCrew Life.
2. This gorgeous aloha table setting, the source of which I can’t find but would LOVE to see more of if you know where it’s from!
3. The most stunning Paolo Sebastian swan lake wedding dress featured on Nearly Newlywed.
4. Another gorgeous Justin Alexander tea length wedding dress featured on Swooned.
5. This recipe for no churn Nutella ice cream.
And that’s that. Happy weekend!