We spend our week surrounded by some amazing and talented social media peers, and it seems unfair to not share some of the projects we’ve found on our hunt for cool recipes, products, and events for inspiration. We get to showcase some of our favourite bloggers and party-planners on social media, but it’s so hard to showcase everybody, and they all deserve to be recognized for how beautiful they’re making every day!
That’s why we decided on a new special series called “Friday Faves”. Every Friday we’ll share a little round up of what inspired us all week, and give you the chance to head to their blogs to check them out. It’s only fair for you to be as in love with them as we are, after all.
So for the first faves post, here’s what we love this week:
1. These crazy amazing delicious sinful Raspberry Peach Sorbet + Kombucha Floats from Edible Perspective
2. This adorable and mega-fun looking Banana Split Cake from an equally sweet photoshoot on Style Me Pretty
3. The pretty styling genius of this sorbet coloured dessert table at the anniversary party for Minted & Vintage
4. This delicious new breakfast bar idea that might need to be a feature in all my mornings ever, a bagel bar with tasty toppings from 100 Layer Cakelet
5. This super creative idea for serving some (healthy-ish!) summer treats in a pineapple boat from The House That Lars Built
Get inspired with some of these ideas and give one a try! Happy weekend!