Our weekly roundup of what’s got us inspired this week!
My favourite thing about Fridays is getting to share my OTHER favourite things. That’s right, #FridayFaves is just an outlet for my obsessions. Thank you for placating me. But actually though, I am constantly in awe of all the amazing, talented, mega-creative creatives out there, and getting to share a little inspiration is definitely a favourite thing too.
Now that the sappy stuff is out of the way, here’s what we loved this week:
1. These amazing french onion pastry puffs from Joy The Baker, the perfect party snack!
2. The most adorable place setting/dessert combo of life, c/o Wedding Chicks.
3. These gorgeous (and super easy!) diy donut thank yous from Paper & Stitch
4. The most delicious double chocolate banana bread recipe, from Bake With Christina
5. This stunning diy floral wall backdrop from I Spy DIY
Have an amazing weekend Party Girls!