We’ve got our weekly roundup of spring favourites, just in time for some warmer weather!
It’s finally starting to feel a bit more like spring, and while that means it’s actually DISGUSTING out there right now (have you seen Toronto? I can’t find it under all that MUD.) it makes my heart happy to know that there are silver linings to this frozen tundra we’ve been in for MONTHS now.
It’s only fitting that this week’s roundup of all the pretty projects and delicious recipes (always) we’ve found during our week of
blog-stalking networking suits the warmer temps.
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. The most gorgeous flamingo themed party of life c/o Style Me Pretty
2. This insane recipe for fried chicken and waffle sandwiches from The Candid Appetite, because LOOK at it.
3. This super sweet easter gift wrap idea from Molly Moo Crafts
4. The cutest napkin roll idea of life, perfect for spring thanks to Pink Stripey Socks
5. This recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookie cups from Averie Cooks. You’re welcome.
That’s right Party Girls, it’s beginning to look a lot like spring!