We’ve got your weekly roundup of pretty with this week’s #FridayFaves!
In case you missed it, we’ve been crazy busy getting our latest Party Box up and in the Shop, which has been so exciting but also insane. We are beyond ready for the weekend, but not before we share our weekly roundup of everything that inspired us.
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. These painted brunch macarons from Sugar and Cloth. Because brunch.
2. This gorgeous dragon fruit smoothie recipe from Jennifer Chong at See and Savour.
3. These super sweet pastel printables from The Proper Blog.
4. These donut easter eggs from A Joyful Riot, because donuts.
5. This super fun St. Patrick’s Day party from Tell Love and Chocolate.