In the blogging world it’s been holiday season for awhile, and we’ve been avoiding going all out (I’m a MAJOR Christmas fan!) but okay, even we couldn’t resist sneaking a couple of our favourite holiday ideas into this week’s Friday Faves post! Forgive us.
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. This delicious recipe for mulled sangria, perfect for fall from The Chic Site
2. These pretty little (okay, GIANT!) alphabet blocks from Oh Happy Day
3. This fun and clever DIY advent calendar, perfect for customizing your Christmas traditions from Fox & Star
4. The most adorable Christmas tree pretzel treats from I Heart Naptime
5. This super simple yet elegant centrepiece idea from Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe
And that’s bad! Three out of five aren’t bad odds people! Now if only we can get through one more week before breaking out the Christmas posts…