It’s not Friday until you’re distracted by our weekly roundup of pretty projects!
I’m typing this with glitter covered fingers because I actually can’t remember a time I wasn’t crafting, and we’re in full holiday Party Box mode right now at PG Headquarters so it’s a mad house here. Of course, glittered or not, we can’t send you into the weekend without our weekly roundup of Internet adorable!
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. This gorgeous styled holiday elopement featured on Grey Likes Weddings
2. This classic monogram wreath from Martha Stewart
3. This delicious – and festive! – cranberry pomegranate smoothie from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
4. These adorable diy gift wrap ideas featured in the ultimate holiday roundup on Style Logistics
5. This super sweet (literally!) peanut butter cup Christmas trees from Teacher Chef
If you weren’t already feeling festive, these goodies are sure to get you in the holiday swing of things! Don’t forget the tree lighting ceremony is this Saturday in Toronto, and that there are tons of holiday markets happening this weekend!