Get ready for #FridayFaves, our roundup of the prettiest, tastiest, and most adorable ideas found on the Internet this week!
It’s Friday, which is a huge surprise and obviously bittersweet because hey, it’s the weekend but also that means our fall break is almost over and it’s back to the grind next week. Still, we’ve been busy bees this week so we’re looking forward to trying some of these ideas before the weekends over! Of course, it wouldn’t be Friday without our roundup of our favourite things from around social media this week:
1. These super cute donut decorated pumpkins from Studio DIY
2. This delicious recipe for mini pumpkin pies (with a gorgeous leaf accent pastry!) from Home Is Where The Boat Is
3. These super yummy pumpkin donuts (it was a matter of time before I found a recipe!) from Spoonful of Flavor
4. This gorgeous pumpkin planter with sweet and elegant succulents from Tidy Mom
5. This easy and adorable idea for making displaying treats for the littles extra fun this Halloween from HGTV
That’s that! Everytime I do a FF post I feel like my love affair for pie and donuts get’s out of hand. Fernanda should do these just to save you all from yet another way to make a pie! See anything you think you’ll try out this weekend? We want to hear about it! Leave us a comment below, and happy weekend!