It’s not the weekend until you check out this Halloween-edition roundup!
Happy Halloween! When I was growing up I used to love when Halloween fell on a Friday because that meant I could Trick or Treat longer. Apparently even as a kid I knew how to maximize my dessert-game. As a teenager Friday Halloweens meant I could party later, and as an adult it meant another themed party with coordinated decor. Oh, the things that matter to a Party Girl.
Anyways, we’re busy setting up our Halloween party today, but of course we wouldn’t start our weekend without giving you our roundup of favourite things this week! And because we’re thoughtful like that, it’s a #fridayfaves, Halloween edition so if you’re still scrambling for party projects for the weekend we’ve got you covered!
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. These super clever spider web cupcakes from Country Living
2. This sweet little ghost marshmallow cake from I Am Baker
3. This spooky Halloween cocktail featuring some creepy ingredients from Honestly YUM
4. These ADORABLE spider cake pops (follow the link for eyeball ones too!) from Bakerella
5. These perfect monster-esque rice krispie squares (or cereal treats if that’s what you call them!) from Tasty Yummies
The best part about this roundup is that all the recipes are easy, so you can make them up on short notice (always a good idea for party planning!).
Have a safe (and appropriately scary) Halloween Party Girls, and make sure you’re following us on Instagram for some snaps behind the scenes of our party plans today!