Happy Friday Party Girls! It’s been a crazy busy week and we’re packing our bags for BlogPodium tomorrow, but not before we share our Friday Faves!
Here’s what we loved this week:
1. These gorgeous super sweet caramel apples from Cooking Classy
2. This beautiful pastel cake fit for a little princess featured on Hostess With The Mostess
3. It’s never too early for this stunning thumbtack pumpkin from Crafts By Courtney
4. Clearly I’m obsessed, because here’s another delicious caramel apple, this time in a jar from The Gunny Sack
5. This amazing homemade funfetti cake – complete with fondant bunting! – from Food 52
I should stop writing this segment hungry, it ends up being all food. But it’s DELICIOUS food, so that counts. Calories never go out of style.
Follow the links to check out the full projects and give some a try this weekend (or get ready for that pumpkin one in time for Halloween)!