It’s the first weekend of October! We’re headed north for country drives and changing leaves, but if you’re staying in the city make sure you check out the weekender, there’s a TON of fun things going on this weekend. We have some super fun pre-Thanksgiving posts planned for you next week, so rest up – we’re bringing our hostess A-game!
In the meantime, we’ve been pouring over Pinterest because fall just brings out all the creative energy. Here’s what we loved this week:
- These delicious rye apple muffins from Camille Styles.
- These stunner glitter bow straws, perfect for parties and featured Moms Best Network!
- This adorable “up, up, and away” party from Amy Atlas’s Sweet Designs blog.
- This amazing s’more bar featured on Catch My Party.
- This super cute “rest in pieces” Halloween treat tag from Live Laugh Rowe.