Celebrate the summer with the trendiest Party Box yet: the Mermaid Spa Party!
It’s official. The Party Girl hopped on the trendiest party theme of the summer, c/o one eight year old’s birthday dreams and more than a little enthusiasm to relive a childhood fantasy. That’s right – the newest Party Box to hit the Shop is the Mermaid Party Box! Every little girl’s dreams are coming true with this Box because let me tell you, it’s crazy cute. It’s the perfect way to wrap up the summer, AND we’ve added a fun twist to help you stand out from the crowd. This mermaid party is spa themed, which means you already have activities planned and hours of entertainment, all built in. And if there’s anything we learned after throwing the Box open for a group of real live eight year olds, it’s that built in activities are a life saver.
With Fernanda’s manicure skills and our combined knowledge of fishtail braids (thank you, Cosmo Girl circa 2003) we impressed those girls so much they’re probably still begging their mom’s for mermaid manes (sorry moms).
And you can too!
– 1 ombre ruffle back drop
– 1 teal plastic table cloth
– 1 sparkle tulle table cover
– 12 blue and white striped paper straws
– 2 Mermaid Spa Facial foil balloons
– 2 3ft clear pearl balloons with ombre confetti
– 1 plastic shell serving bowl
– 12 Mermaid Tail cupcake toppers
– 12 Sea Treasure cupcake topper rings
– 6 clear plastic cups with mermaid vinyl
– 1 custom Mermaid Sparkle cake topper
– 1 fishnet
– 12 custom table signs + 1 blank printable
– 6 Sea-Spa Kit party favours (includes pedicure slippers, toe ring, nail art, body tattoo, nail polish, flower emory board, plastic bracelet, candy)
– 1 custom invitation (leave your details in the comments or email us to customize!)
– 6 Sea Horse cupcake wrappers
– 1 package of spa themed photo booth props
Plus get our Party Plan, a guide for how to set up, activities to host, and links to food tutorials and suggestions to make every party planning detail a piece of cake!
Our test run was crazy popular! The girls went nuts for the table set up, and after swimming in the pool enjoyed manicures and mermaid hair makeovers while watching Aquamarine (adorable). We ordered this gorgeous cake from The Wedding Cake Shoppe and honestly could not have been happier. Everything turned out super cute!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments below, and don’t forget to get your Mermaid Party Box in the Shop today!