Happy Friday! We are exhausted after a long week, but there’s an even busier weekend to rest up for. Before we rest up, here’s what we loved this week:
1. These delicious (and pretty) raspberry almond cream cheese danishes from Thirty Handmade Days
2. These sweet pastel cookies, perfect for Sunday brunch snacks from Good Housekeeping
3. These adorable Trick or Treat cupcake toppers for Halloween from Oh Happy Day
4. This gorgeous, super classic diy idea for decorating your pumpkins this year from Better Homes and Gardens
5. These creative – and of course, tasty! – pumpkin-esque thai spiced devilled eggs from Tadka Pasta
And that’s it! Aren’t they all so fun? Fall is the best time for decorating and crafting, and I love all those dessert ideas. I think there’s another baking day in our future.